Discounted Group Insurance Scheme for Community and Voluntary Groups
Co. Longford Community & Voluntary Forum, through the Irish National Community and Voluntary Forum, has negotiated a group insurance scheme for community and voluntary groups with BHP Insurance Brokers, one of Irelandís leading business insurance brokers and Risk Management advisers.
The insurance package is underwritten Royal & Sun
Alliance Insurance. The insurance package has been tailored
to provide members with a professional, efficient and
reliable facility to arrange standard cover in the areas of:
1. Liability Insurance
2. Property Insurance.
The range of activities covered is extensive and includes community premises/halls, Easter and St. Patrickís Day parades, Community Education programmes, tidy towns and much more.
How to Get Cover Under this Scheme:
- Register with Co. Longford Community and Voluntary Forum. (Registration is free)
- You will then receive an ID reference number
- Draw up a list of all of your activities
- Draw up a list of any property or equipment belonging to the group
- Phone BHP on their low-call number 1890 666 111,
quote your ID number and a dedicated team will be on
hand to offer you a host of benefits including:
- Immediate and guaranteed cover
- Substantial reduction in insurance cost
- Cover specifically tailored to your needs
- A high quality, keenly priced range of covers
- Quotes in under 15 minutes
- No proposal form to fill in
- All documentation issued within 48 hours
- Prices for cover start at Ä135
It is advisable to get other quotations as well.
In the event that you are not happy with your quotation, please contact the Co. Longford Community & Voluntary Forum Development Worker at 087 2615583.